Avocado Chicken Salad
- 6 ounces plain triple zero greek yogurt 1 container
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded (you can use rotisserie)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup grapes chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- Chop and prepare walnuts, grapes, chicken and celery. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together greek yogurt and avocado until smooth.
- Add in chicken and stir
- Add in additional ingredients and seasonings and stir well.
- Split into 4 servings.