Lettuce Wrapped Turkey Burgers
- 12 oz ground turkey 93% lean
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce outer layer leaves
- 4 medium slice tomatoes garnish
- 4 medium slice onions garnish
- 4 tsp ketchup garnish
- 4 tsp mustard garnish
- Heat grill, or turn the broiler on low.
- Combine ground turkey and chopped cilantro, onion and garlic in a bowl and use a fork to mix well.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil until cooked through and juices run clean (7-10 min).
- Wrap each patty in two lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with tomato, onion, ketchup, and mustard (optional).