Servings: 10 servings
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Quick Quaker Oats
- 3 tbsp light nectar agave
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 13x9 pan with coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients (oats, agave, melted butter, egg whites, salt, almond milk and vanilla extract) in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir well then pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool then break up into little crumbles.
- Optional: top with warm almond milk, 2 tsp almond slivers and berries (not included in nutrition facts)