Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 16 oz chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Stubs BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Place chopped onion and minced garlic at the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken on top. Then cover with low sodium chicken stock.
- Cover chicken with BBQ sauce (add Tabasco if you would like additional spice)
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours
- Once cooked, set aside 1/2 cup of broth and pour out the remaining.
- Return chicken and 1/2 cup of saved broth to crockpot and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!